The Law Office of Jason Vaughn, PLLC handles real estate matters for individuals and families throughout Wilmington and surrounding counties in North Carolina, including New Hanover, Pender, and Brunswick.
North Carolina provides for a variety of rights and responsibilities for both the landlord and tenant. If you are a landlord dealing with an impossible tenant or are a tenant facing eviction, call us to get the guidance you need to protect your interests. Don’t attempt the process alone.
Due diligence before closing is the most crucial aspect of a real estate transaction. With large sums of money and significant liabilities at stake, you should insist that due diligence and all aspects of closing be handled expertly from the outset. Our lawyers have years of experience successfully representing buyers and sellers throughout the Wilmington area.
We represent buyers and sellers in all types of commercial and residential real estate projects including:
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial and retail development
- Contract and deed drafting, negotiation, and litigation
- Preparing purchase agreements, deeds, and bills of sale
- Call our office to talk with one of our experienced attorneys to discuss your needs. Or stop by our office for a consultation. We are centrally located on Oleander Dr in Wilmington.